Terms & Conditions
Wild Olive African Artisans (hereinafter “WildOlive”) is a close corporation having it’s registered office at 4 General Eremia Grigorescu Street, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania, sole registration code RO 30190209, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/5482/2012.
Wild Olive contact information:
Phone number: +4(0)741785499
Saturday 10:00 – 18:00
Acknowledgement of Terms & Conditions
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Wild Olive reserves the right to change these terms & conditions to comply with law or to keep up to date with it’s business requirements. Amendments to the terms & conditions will affect all orders that are registered and placed after the terms & conditions have been amended.
In these terms & conditions, “Wild Olive” means Wild Olive Artizans SRL, trading as Wild Olive, “you” and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering our products and the “products” means the Wild Olive products which may be ordered on the www.wildolive.eu website.
Your Right to Cancel the Purchase
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any products that are faulty or not as described. You have the right to return the products, with a written statement informing Wild Olive of your decision to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days from the receipt of the products.
2. If the return of the products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Wild Olive, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the products and you will not be refunded for the return postage.
3. If you exercise this right to return the products, you will return the products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: 4 General
Eremia Grigorescu Street, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania.
4. Wild Olive will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only products purchased on the www.wildolive.eu website can be returned to Wild Olive for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Wild Olive will gladly exchange your product for the product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of either exchanging it or claiming a refund for it.
4. All products must be returned to: 4 General Eremia Grigorescu street, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the products back to Wild Olive.
5. Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Wild Olive will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Wild Olive to process any refund or exchange. Please call +4 (0) 741 785 499 or email to email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that Wild Olive staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Wild Olive. We will need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
9. No products can be refunded after the period of 14 days of receipt of the products.
1. In order to deliver the goods, Wild Olive is using the services of TNT. Depending on the delivery area, the average duration and costs for transport of goods bought through our website vary from 3 to 7 working days:
2. You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
3. Wild Olive reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Wild Olive will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in EUR and do not include VAT. Based on the country of destination, the VAT applicable for your order will be shown for you on the check- out page. Based on applicable legislation, any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the products. Prices are subject to change without notice, being accepted that the price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The total amount payable to Wild Olive for an order placed from a EU country to a EU destination will be the sum of the price of each product ordered as indicated on the website www.wildolive.eu at the time of submitting the order, the VAT applicable for each product ordered, and the TNT transport charges applicable at that time, as shown on the check-out page.
3. The total amount payable to Wild Olive for an order placed from a country outside EU to an outside EU destination will be the sum of the price of each product ordered as indicated on the website www.wildolive.eu at the time of submitting the order and the TNT transport charges applicable at that time, as shown on the check-out page. Please note that the total price of the products shown on the check-out page do not include taxes and VAT in case of non EU countries. The recipient is responsible for all import duties, customs fees and local taxes in the country where the shipment is made. We cannot predict what will be the amount payable for taxes and duties, so please check them before placing an order.
4. You must pay the order amount by credit card (Visa, Maestro or Mastercard), at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secured systems PlatiOnline, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by a software and no third-parties may have access to this information during its communication on the web.
5. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org fo
6. For credit card payments the transaction will appear on your bank statement with the name: wildolive.eu/int.
Once Wild Olive has accepted your order, an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these terms of trade will become binding on you and Wild Olive. The status of your order will be shown on your Wild Olive account and you will be contacted once the order has been placed and again once the order has been dispatched with your tracking number.
The online sale of Wild Olive products is intended only to individuals residing outside Romania and South Africa and for delivery within this area only.
You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
The products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Wild Olive shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours.
You must follow any instructions Wild Olive supplies in relation to the safe use or storage of our products. Wild Olive will not be responsible for any damage to the products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
If you receive a product that is not of satisfactory quality or you have received the wrong product, you can contact Wild Olive by emailing email@example.com.
The information in these terms & conditions apply to the online sale website: www.wildolive.eu/int